Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:36 pm   Post subject: Conversion Settings

Hi,
I'm testing FlashSpring to convert PPT presentations on server side. My application server is written in Java, so I started testing the sample you provided and it's working fine.

Now, I want to add navigation settings for disable the mouse clicks and the keyboard events, but I don't lnow how to do this using Java. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm   Post subject:

Hi Caperu,

Thanks for your interest in our product.

I spoke to our developers and asked them to prepare the necessary code for you. As soon as they prepare the sample, I will let you know.

Thanks! Speak soon.

Kamilya

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 am   Post subject:

Dear Caperu,

We have updated our Java sample and now it can help you to disable/enable mouse click and keyboard navigation.

I have just sent this sample to your email address specified in your profile. Please, have a look and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!
Kamilya

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:07 pm   Post subject:

Dear Caperu,

I have just received the notification that your email server did not accept the attachment I sent to you. Can you please write to me to support@flashspring.com from any other email address if you have one so that I can resend the sample.

Thank you!
Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:09 am   Post subject: Java Settings

Hi Kamilya,

the Java sample you provide me works fine :D
Thanks a lot!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:43 am   Post subject: OptimizeImagesForScreenResolution Property

Hi again,

I have a doubt about properties ScreenWidth and ScreenHeight. I would like to convert a presentation on server side to obtain a swf with dimensions smaller than original, but when I change the properties width and height, this only takes effect when I set values greater than the original.

When I use the FlashSpring plugin for PowerPoint, I can set the dimensions and obtain a smaller swf, eg 320x240.

About this properties, I read in documentation: "If set value is smaller than presentation size, images will be optimized for the presentation dimensions." This means that I can't obtain the same result on server side that with PowerPoint using FlashSpring plugin?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:01 am   Post subject:

Hello Caperu!

Sure, you can obtain the result you need in FlashSpring Server. Please, use the latest version of the product. You can download it here:

http://flashspring.com/downloads/flashs ... er_2_4.exe

Thanks for your question!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:57 pm   Post subject:

Hello Yulia,

I installed the last version and
I resolved my doubts. Thanks a lot!

I take to tell you that your product is very very good. :D

Regards.

Profile profile test