Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 am   Post subject: How to create FlashSpring Object in Asp.Net

Hi,

I want know how to create FlashSpring Object, actually i download FlashSpring SDK and add reference of the ispring COM, but i m not able to create object of it i m using this code, while running this code i got an error "Cannot create ActiveX component."

fs = CreateObject("FlashSpringAPI.FlashSpring")
fs.OpenPresentation("presentation.ppt")
fs.Presentation.XmlContentFile = "presentation.xml"
fs.GenerateFlash("", "presentation.swf")

What should i do for that.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:29 am   Post subject:

Hi,

I noticed that you mentioned iSpring COM and references which are available in iSpring only, while you use FlashSpring SDK. I suppose there is some mess up with the names :)

Please, read documentation regarding your question carefully and follow the instructions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:22 am   Post subject:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, as you suggest me to use iSpring, so i download Ispring Pro and refer documentation of ISpring Pro, i chcked it with player which added in powerpoint but i haven't find any reference in the documentation regarding, How can we use ISpring Functions and methods programatically in VB.Net.Please guide.

Profile profile test