Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm   Post subject: Getting PowerPoint notes to be included with SWF

Hi,

So we're converting swfs on a server and everything is working rather well except we are not getting the notes included within the swf file.

If we export the XML we get it - but we'd much rather have it included with the swf since that would be one less file to manage.

Any ideas/pointers?

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Getting PowerPoint notes to be included with SWF

Hi, I have a question to you. I know this is not right way to ask question...but I was digging to get my work to complete.
I want to convert PPT to SWF file with player. I did the same thing through GUI and It worked well. Now, I have to do the same thing on the server side in Java. I have downloaded iSpring sdk.
Can you give me all steps to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Getting PowerPoint notes to be included with SWF

iSpring SDK has samples included into the package. Please find them in the following folder after the installation:
C:\Program Files\iSpring\SDK\samples

These samples are designed for client side as for server as well. They will help you to get stardted with SDK. iSpring CodeBuilder will help you in managing conversion code according to your particular conversion settings.

Also please take a look at documentation for iSpring SDK at our website here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs/sdk/4.2/

Profile profile test