Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:30 pm   Post subject: Mixed Slide Advanced Mode

Hello everybody!

I have a ppt and I want obviously to convert it to swf.

I want my 1st slide advance to the 2nd with mouseclick and all the others automatically advance by time.I have made these settings to my ppt,but I can't convert it in this way.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance!!!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 pm   Post subject:

Hi Pani83!

Quote:
I can't convert it in this way

Please describe in more details what works the wrong way in a Flash presentation. Does it all play automatically or vice versa?

Also please let me know what version of iSpring you use.

The most obvious solution here is to set the first slide to advance on click, and all the others to advance automatically in your PowerPoint. Please make sure that there are no animations on the slides that start "on click" - they can prevent your presentation from playing automatically.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:41 pm   Post subject:

I have downloaded the last sdk.

The problem is that when I have set to ppt the first slide to progress after mouse click,I can't make it in flash.

It remains in first slide,even when I click.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:32 pm   Post subject:

Hi!

In order to find the reason of the issue, we need some more details from you. Is it possible that you send to our Support Team (support@ispringsolutions.com) the PPT ptesentation that shows the problem along with the SDK settings you use?

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test