Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 pm   Post subject: Image Quality

I notice that the images on the presentation are converted to flash in very low resolution by default. I have tried to set the image quality in Media Settings to highest, and screen solution optimization for 1024x768 in Appearance Settings, but the image quality was not improved much.
Is there any other settings that I missed?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:46 pm   Post subject: Image Quality

Yes, there's a definite deteriation of image quality in the generated flash when compared with the same presentation in Power Point.

I too have set the media quality to 0 and then to 100 and changed the resolution.

I've also tried turning off the image smoothing - but that just makes the images really blocky, it looks like the it's making the images smaller (width/height) and then stretching them again.

What's going on?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm   Post subject:

I have noticed the same problem when converting using the SDK. The only solution i have found so far is to set the height of the swf to a large number (like 1200px) and let the converter calculate the right width, so that the original aspect ratio remains the same.
Unfortunately, the result is a very big swf file that requires a lot of CPU to load (especially if it contains slide transitions).

I hope Ispring will be able to fix this, so that image quality is preserved, even if the swiff file dimension is 720x580 or something like that.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm   Post subject:

I have noticed the same problem when converting using the SDK. The only solution i have found so far is to set the height of the swf to a large number (like 1200px) and let the converter calculate the right width, so that the original aspect ratio remains the same.
Unfortunately, the result is a very big swf file that requires a lot of CPU to load (especially if it contains slide transitions).

I hope Ispring will be able to fix this, so that image quality is preserved, even if the swiff file dimension is 720x580 or something like that.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm   Post subject:

Profile profile test