Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 am   Post subject: Editing Compendle scorm package

I have got a scorm package created from a tool called Compendle. I can publish the course in Moodle or elsewhere without a problem but because I have not got access to Compendle I cannot edit the learning object. Does anyone know whether iSpring might be able to get into this scorm to enable editing, or does anyone know of some other way that I might do that?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:23 am   Post subject: Re: Editing Compendle scorm package

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say but iSpring does not provide you with a facility to edit the SCORM content items.
However, to provide you with more info regarding this, please tell me what you want to be edited?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:00 am   Post subject: Re: Editing Compendle scorm package

Oh really? I find this quite disappointing! :(
I have more than 2 yrs experiences with another E-learning platform (you can find it here http://training-online.eu/), and there you are able to create or edit your own content by special tool.

In my point of view you should improve something in this case because your LMS look quite good except of this lack.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 am   Post subject: Re: Editing Compendle scorm package

Appreciate your attention to this forum!

However, the explanation of what should be edited in the course is rather blurred.
iSpring works with PPT presentations to create SCORM courses and these can be edited in the environment where they were created, in PowerPoint.

Also, there are many authoring tools that allow you create SCORM packages and each one works differently. The only thing that is common is SCORM run-time reference. Indeed, some of them permit you to edit the course as it was created with this tool, whereas iSpring is a converter that turns your PPT files to Flash/HTML5 with SCORM components.

The origin of the course is a PowerPoint presentation.

Profile profile test