Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:15 pm   Post subject: manges software delivery

I use a managed software delivery system to install ispring onto clients computers. How do I include the activation key in the software package or is there a registry I need to hack to add the activation key. I use the msi to install the software.

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 pm   Post subject: Re: manges software delivery

Thank you for posting here!
I regret to say that this functionality is not represented in the iSpring installation files and can be added by our developers for you as a custom feature.
Let me please draw your attention that the project may take some time and require some extra fee.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 am   Post subject: Re: manges software delivery

I understand, I have created my own transform with orca software is all I need to know is which table to edit so I can create the mst files.

If you can help me with this I don't mind posting this how to for you users.

My scenerio and other's is that we have thousands of endpoint and to have them each enter a possibly wrong activation code would cause a lot of IT head aches. Creating a transform file would stop alot of unnecessary support tickets. I'm sure other organizatons would feel the same.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 am   Post subject: Re: manges software delivery

I am sorry for my late response!
I was informed that this option (.MSI files with an encrypted license key) is already available, and I can provide you with a beta-build (for version 7.0) that allows you activate the license key in the command line.
Please specify your email address and the product version.

Profile profile test