Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:58 pm   Post subject: Interaction - Books

I think that this aspect of iSpring should be worked on as I feel it could be a competitor for iBooks Author.

I like to write short books for my students and then add comprehension quizzes; but in my iBooks I can easily add video and audio. The reason I don't want to use iBooks Author is that Apple restricts the Store use - so even though I make an iBook my students in China cannot download it, as it automatically only uploads to the American store. Apple's response to yet another problem they have caused is deeply lacklustre to put it mildly.

Therefore I feel that iSpring could work on the interaction sections for iSpring 8, to wit: add video and audio to the book interaction, and be able to put the timeline interaction into a book interaction.

Of course, if anyone has found a workaround for this please feel free to put me right so I can incorporate them straightaway.

Thanks for reading,

Richard Jones

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Interaction - Books

Hello Richard!
In the current version of iSpring Suite 7 we don't have the option to insert any media content in a 3D book.
I regret to say that this option wasn't planned for the new version 8.
I passed your request on to our Product Management team future consideration.
As a workaround, you can insert your video files on the slides in PowerPoint and use the Page Curl transition.
It will look like a real interactive book.

Profile profile test