Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:11 am   Post subject: Can we access events from already published output?

Hi all,

I am new to iSpring. I have published output developed through iSpring 7 pro. In that I need to access currentSlideIndex propery and few events. Can I do that and how?

Thanks
Ketan

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Thank you for posting here!
iSpring Suite DX is the only desktop converter from iSpring that allows you to get control over the presentation via AS/JS API.

Helpful documentation and samples can be found in the folder where the program is installed.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:48 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Thanks Vladimir!!!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:15 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Hi Vladimir,

I downloaded and installed the trial version of iSpring Suite DX and published 1 PPT as a SCROM 1.2 compliant course. Then I used the Actionscript API sample that is present in the "C:\Program Files\iSpring\Suite DX 8\Player SDK\samples" path with installation. However while compiling the flash file I got the below error.

Code:
Error: slide resources loading failure at ispring.presenter.player.resource::SlideLoader/onAssetLoadingFailure()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at ispring.utils.assets::BaseExternalFlashMovieAsset/onAssetLoadingFailure()

Something went wrong here I guess. Can you or someone help me in this?

Thanks
Ketan

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Ketan, thank you for sharing this information!

However, please let me know more about the result that you wanted to achieve with the sample.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:27 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Hi Vladimir,

I was trying to load ispring published presentation in Flash and was trying to use iSpring Flash connecter API. But what I wanted was able to do with iSpring Javascript connector API. I wanted to get the total numbers of slide in the presentation and currnetSlideIndex. I got it through Javascript connector. So please disregard my above post where I posted the Flash Errors.

Now I have new query for Javascript connector. Using Javascript I want to jump to a specific slide. I am not able to find out function for the same. Can you please help?

Thanks
Ketan

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:07 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Hi Vladimir,

I got the solution. With the below code I could do it.

Code:
Player.view().playbackController().gotoSlide(10,"autStart")

Thanks
Ketan

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:01 am   Post subject: Re: Can we access events from already published output?

Thank you for sharing this tip!
I will definitely write this down and play with later..=)

Profile profile test