Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 pm   Post subject: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Hi,
I know it probably won't be possible to access to the flash source code of advanced skins like advanced_glossy, but I wonder whether it would be possible to obtain more comprehensive skin examples. For example I'd like to understand how to insert panels containing video sources.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

We do not provide source code of Advanced Skin. However, we are glad to give you some recommendations.

Your skin module should implement the fsplayer.ui.skins.ISkinEx interface and provide player core with fsplayer.ui.skins.IPresenterVideoWindow interface.
The above mentioned ActionScript interfaces declaration is located in the following folder of iSpring Presenter product:

C:\Program Files\iSpring\Presenter\sdk\fsplayer\ui\skins

The IPresenterVideoWindow interface will be used by player core to display presenter video.

Also it's possible to license Advanced Player Skin. If you are interested in this option, please contact our sales at sales@ispringsolutions.com for more info.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Thanks for your kind reply.
Should I also implement IPresenterVideoController? I haven't found a way to get an instance of it from the IPlayer interface.

Does "provide player core with fsplayer.ui.skins.IPresenterVideoWindow interface." mean that I have to extend the current player core? (sorry, english is not my first language)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 am   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

RowenaTheWitch wrote:
Thanks for your kind reply.
Should I also implement IPresenterVideoController? I haven't found a way to get an instance of it from the IPlayer interface.

No, you don't have to implement the IPresenterVideoController interface. This interfaces is implemented within player core and its instance is passed to the initialize method of the IPresenterVideoWindow interface.

RowenaTheWitch wrote:
Does "provide player core with fsplayer.ui.skins.IPresenterVideoWindow interface." mean that I have to extend the current player core? (sorry, english is not my first language)

You need to create a class which implements the IPresenterVideoWindow interface:
Code:
import fsplayer.ui.skins.IPresenterVideoWindow;

class MyPresenterVideoWindowimplements IPresenterVideoWindow
{
   function initialize(presenterVideoController:IPresenterVideoController):Void
   {
      // here you need to make some initialization
      // for example, to store the passed presenter video controller
      // and listen to its events
   }

function getPresenterVideoTarget():MovieClip
   {
      // this method should return a MovieClip where player core will render presenter video
   }
}

You need also to implement the fsplayer.ui.skins.ISkinEx interface. Something like this:
Code:
import main.CNullSkin;
import fsplayer.ui.skins.IPresenterVideoWindow;
import fsplayer.ui.skins.ISkinEx;

class MySkin extends CNullSkin implements ISkinEx
{
   private var m_presenterVideoWindow:MyPresenterVideoWindow;
   function MySkin(target:MovieClip)
   {
      super(target);
      m_presenterVideoWindow = new MyPresenterVideoWindow();
   }

function hasPresenterVideoWindow():Boolean
   {
      return true;
   }

function getPresenterVideoWindow():IPresenterVideoWindow
   {
      return m_presenterVideo;
   }
}

We also provide consulting services - contact sales@ispringsolutions.com for more details.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Thanks a lot, you really helped me :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Hello,

My questioning is the following :

iSpring.Presenter permits to load a photo presenter as follows : loadPhoto(path)

And i have been looking for a similar way to load a video presenter but don't find any methods like loadVideo(path).

Could you tell me please how i could do that ?

Faifhfully.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Hello again,

Excuse me. I haven't finished my previous post yet. According to the previous post about integrating videos in presenter display, my problem is to generate the whole skin with the action script class.

How do we do that ?

Faithfully

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Quote:
iSpring.Presenter permits to load a photo presenter as follows : loadPhoto(path)

And i have been looking for a similar way to load a video presenter but don't find any methods like loadVideo(path).

Could you tell me please how i could do that ?

Currently you can only load presenter's photo via API. Video can be added using iSpring Presenter add-in in PowerPoint.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Skin development: obtain more advanced examples

Hi,

About the MyPresenterVideoWindow, i would like to know what the next step is... for example, how do you attach physically a Video file with a .flv extension to the MyPresenterVideoWindow ?

I don't understand how it works. Need help please.

Regards, Pierre.

Profile profile test