Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 pm   Post subject: SCORM compatible capture & SCORM import in Presenter

Hi,

I would like to:

Automate SCORM compatible capture (sync speaker audio with PPT slides) at live events. (i.e with iSpring SDK)

Output to SCORM format

and then

Import in an Authoring environment like the combo of PPT aand iSpring Presenter.

Is this possible?

We run about 200 conferences per year and currently hardly anything is recorded. I think that IF making the investment in recording, SCORM needs to be part of the chain so that content can be manipulated intelligently. Current recording solutions out there basically sync up speaker video with video from the slides, but that is just unintelligent imagery. No search capability etc.

So I guess this message has 2 questions. 1 about the capturing and 2 about editing/re-authoring scorm material.

Thanks for your help

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: SCORM compatible capture & SCORM import in Presenter

Hello Pol,

We will be happy to provide you with a solution. Though it would take quite extensive explanations. Please, email us at support@ispringsolutions.com so that we can answer your question properly.

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test