Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 pm   Post subject: PHP Conversion

Alright I am having a bit of a problem. I have a computer with PHP5 and Apache2.2 running. I have successfully gotten the page to load but it just sits at "Opening Presentation". It will not move from there. It acts as though it is having trouble opening the presentation.

I have tried to different presentation. One that is in the root of the website and one that is in a folder and neither one work.

I do have powerpoint installed so I know that that should not be the issue. I am kind of lost as to where to go from here.

I did get this to work in a small C# application I wrote but I am really wanting to get it to work via PHP.

Any suggestions?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Conversion

Nevermind I figured it out. I like iSpring and it works good but there sure is a lack of documentation for some of this stuff. Well at least for the PHP side of things. There is plenty of documentation on C# and .Net

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Conversion

Hi, I'm struggling with getting this to work in PHP, would you be able to share how you got it working

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Conversion

vivian wrote:
Hi, I'm struggling with getting this to work in PHP, would you be able to share how you got it working

iSpring SDK is available to PHP programs on Windows platform via COM class. See PHP samples in the C:\Program Files\iSpring\SDK\samples\server\php folder.

iSpring SDK uses PowerPoint automation via DCOM, so if you launch your PHP scripts under IIS/Apache, please take into account that your PHP scripts are launched by default under limited user account which may not have enough permissions to launch PowerPoint.

Read the following article to learn more about configuring your system in this case:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/iis_setup.html

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:58 am   Post subject: Re: PHP Conversion

Thank you for the help

Profile profile test