Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm   Post subject: PHP Settings

Ok so I have gotten the PHP conversion to work. Now I am having a problem getting the settings to either set or getting the generation of the flash file to read the settings. Not sure which one is the problem.

Code:
set_time_limit(0);

$PPT_FILE = "";
   $SWF_FOLDER = "C\\website\\themes\\demo\\flash\\";
   $SWF_FILE = "ver.swf";

$path = $SWF_FOLDER . $SWF_FILE;

$fs = new COM("iSpring.PresentationConverter");

echo "Opening presentation<br>";
   $fs->OpenPresentation("C:\\hola.ppt");

$fs->Settings->Playback->LoopPresentation = true;
   echo $fs->Settings->Playback->LoopPresentation . "<br>";

echo "Generating flash...<br>";
   $fs->GenerateSolidPresentation($path, "NullSkin", "");

$fs->ClosePresentation();
   echo "Done\n";

$fs = null;

According to the code I am setting the LoopPresentation settings and when I echo that setting it is giving me a 1 so I know that it is set to true. But for some reason when I generate the flash it will not loop during playback.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Settings

wgshiver wrote:
According to the code I am setting the LoopPresentation settings and when I echo that setting it is giving me a 1 so I know that it is set to true. But for some reason when I generate the flash it will not loop during playback.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Presentation looping forces the presentation to go to the first slide after the last presentation slide is over.

If the presentation requires mouse clicks to advance animations/slides, then the presentation will not keep playing continuously unless you set ChangeSlidesAutomatically and AutomaticStepAdvance properties of the PlaybackSettings interface to true.

Please let me know if this information helped you

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:34 pm   Post subject: Re: PHP Settings

That could have been the problem but I'm not 100 percent sure. I ended up creating a new powerpoint presentation and deleting the old one. So that may have been the problem. Either way I have it working now and it works great. This is an awesome tool to have.

How long does it take someone from the sales department to get back with you. I contacted them yesterday about purchasing the SDK and have not heard back?

Profile profile test