Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 pm   Post subject: dont allow _blank

Hi there

My problem is other about links.
Why others ppt to flash converter programs could make inside the slides generated links to other websites like _blank and ispring presenter only allows _self?

This is a problem If I have my ipsring presentation inside an html page and my user is in the slide 10 (for example) and see a link (link written inside this slide), the user put the mouse and click to the link but dont allow open another page, only change the same page.

After the user must click in back button browser to return but dont returns where he were (slide 10). Back to de home (start) of presentation.

What can i do? how fix this problem please? the more important to me is click from inside slide link to _blank page, and dont _ self.

Regards
Thanks
Luis Alonso

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 am   Post subject: Re: dont allow _blank

luisalonso_1 wrote:
Hi there
My problem is other about links.
Why others ppt to flash converter programs could make inside the slides generated links to other websites like _blank and ispring presenter only allows _self?

iSpring Presenter can make _blank links as weel as _self, _parent and even links which are opened in custom window.
Choose the "Links" option in iSpring Presenter toolbar (or iSpring Presenter menu in PPT 2000-2003) and open "Web links" tab. You will be able to choose a browser window for opening of external web links.

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs ... links.html

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm   Post subject: Re: dont allow _blank

Hi Aleksey

Well, I have windows xp and iSrpring Presenter Master edition 4.0.5 and in the ispring tool bar dont see this option.

But in my Power Point in tne principal menu there is a "ispring" menu and inside there is, in effect, Link Option .

The problem is solved

Thanks for your efficient help

Luis Alonso

Profile profile test