Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm   Post subject: Stretched bullets/graphs, animated layers showing through

I am having a few issues that I hope there are answers for. I'll try to describe it, but I've also uploaded examples to slideboom: http://tinyurl.com/isprexample

1. When I have "picture" bullets, they get stretched out horizontally. (see slides 3, 4, 10, 12, 13)

2. Graphs get stretched vertically. (see slides 4, 9)

3. This is the biggest problem for me: I have some complex animation that uses layers of graphics on top of each other. When converted to flash with iSpring, those layers seems to briefly show through, which ruins the effect. Seems to be worst during transitions between slides. (see slides 1-2, 5, 8-12)

These things display perfectly on my computer before conversion, played natively in PowerPoint. It would be really awesome to could get this working properly.

Thanks so much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 am   Post subject: Re: Stretched bullets/graphs, animated layers showing through

Could you please report about this problems to support [at] ispringsolutions [dot] com. Some of the issues were not reproduced on our PCs and require some information about your system peculiarities.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ