Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 am   Post subject: Clicking sound when movie is inserted.

For some reason when I convert my swf videos to avi videos, insert the video in ppt and then publish the ppt in iSpring, the output swf video makes a clicking or squeaking sounds when playing the video. This doesn't happen in the original swf video, nor when it's converted to avi and the clicking or squeaking noise isn't present when playing the ppt. It only happens during the flash conversion.

How can I remedy this? Please see the example below.

http://bit.ly/P0IFE

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Clicking sound when movie is inserted.

In order to help you we need to test your presentation and reproduce the problem you faced on our computer. If it is possible, could you please send to our Support Team (support@ispringsolutions.com) your original PowerPoint presentation for research?

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 am   Post subject: Re: Clicking sound when movie is inserted.

I sent the file through YouSendIt.com

Profile profile test