Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 pm   Post subject: Black Text when creating a SWF

We are creating SWF files from Powerpoint and all of our white text is turning black in the SWF.

Have you guys sen this before? Any ideas on what could be happening? We are using the latest version of iSpring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Black Text when creating a SWF

It seems that some components of your MS Office are missing and it causes the conversion error. Please install all the Office Shared components and Microsoft Word on your computer.

To add these components for the MS Office please go to Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove programs -> Microsoft Office -> Change. Then choose components I have mentioned to install.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Black Text when creating a SWF

I have installed Word and the Shared components. I also ran all updated for PowerPoint and Word on the box and I am still have the issue.

Any other ideas for fixing the problem? We are using Office Enterprise 2007.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am   Post subject: Re: Black Text when creating a SWF

Could you please send the problematic presentation to suppot [at] ispringsolutions [dot] com and describe the issue in details.
Please also specify the product version you are using

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ