Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm   Post subject: Windows 2008 Scheduled Task

Hi,
I am testing ISpringSDK on Windows Server 2008 and I’m finding a problem and want to ask your help.
I need to have a Scheduled Task running the process of converting PowerPoint files. My problem is that when I create a scheduled task and set up "To run only when user is logged on", everything works normally, but when I set the Scheduled Task "To run whether user is logged on or not," the conversion does not work.
I did tested with the Scheduled Task running a C# Console Application (exe file), when I got the following error message:

Failed to open presentation "D: \ ppt \ 622a055d-0396-4298-9be9-0d6ca78e7094 \ ClassicPhotoAlbum.pptx"
StackTrace: at iSpring.PresentationConverterClass.OpenPresentation (Object source).

I also tested it with the Scheduled Task running iSpringSDK.exe file (C:\Program Files (x86)\iSpring\SDK\iSpringSDK.exe) with the arguments "l - cpu 50-ab 192-iq 90-JIQ 90 -- IQM 90-ht _blank off-c D:\ClassicPhotoAlbum.pptx D:\ClassicPhotoAlbum" and the same problem occurred.

Would you be so kind as to help me solving this doubt, since I need that my user is not logged in while the process of conversion of Powerpoint Presentations work, and my server does not accept this? What could I do to solve this problem? Is there another way?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 am   Post subject: Re: Windows 2008 Scheduled Task

This solution is ...

・Windows 2008 Server x64

Please make this folder.

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop

・Windows 2008 Server x86

Please make this folder.

C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop

The solution was found at:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums ... 421818ef91

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ