New iSpring Features Based on Your Requests
Hey iSpringers, we’ve got some great news! In September, we’ll release the new features of iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn, and two of them are based on the requests you submitted in our community. Here they are:
Player speed options in iSpring Suite
As suggested by @tobias_hossfeld here, your learners will now be able to study at their own pace. They’ll have 5 options to select from: 0.75, normal, 1.25, 1.5, and 2x playback speed options. So, if a person wants to fly through new information, such as video lectures or narration, they can select a faster pace. And if they want to take their time, they can go slower. This feature is a part of our big iSpring Suite 11 release and will be available from September 1st.
A functional supervisor in iSpring Learn
@mark_wong suggested the really useful idea of adding a new feature to our LMS that lets several people (as opposed to a single person) supervise the training process – a department manager and a stakeholder, for example. Now, iSpring Learn will let you assign an additional functional supervisor who will be able to view the supervisor dashboard and monitor the training process of a particular employee or an entire team, along with the main supervisor. This feature will be released by the end of September.
We’d like to thank all of you for your great suggestions and encourage everyone to add their ideas for enhancing iSpring tools, so they’ll become even more convenient and useful for your work!
You can submit your ideas in this section and vote for the product ideas you’d like to have released. Our Product Development team will make sure to implement the most popular ideas as soon as possible. You can monitor the progress by the status – once it says “Completed,” your idea’s been implemented.
I second the interest in being able to accept audio clips as answers. The ability to submit an image (jpeg, etc) as a response to a question would also be helpful. Here are some further wish list items:
- I would also love more adaptive learning capacity (the ability to give students more questions of a certain type if they have difficulty or repeat questions that they have missed later in the session).
- Add audio clips to matching questions
- Have a more streamlined way to do sorting questions--you can do them now through drop and drag but you have to create lots of text boxes and such, and it is quite cumbersome--a simple sorting template/question type would be super helpful. By sort questions, I mean something like having a grid labeled "nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs" and then little cards/terms that students can sort into the right section of the grid
- Ability to show the transcript of dialogue in the Talkmaster sessions on request and hide it--this is helpful for foreign language instruction.
- I could go on, but I'll stop for now :-)