How to Deal with Stress Like a Winner
Like everyone, I've faced many stressful situations in my life (interview, work, university, family, children, etc.) and the factors that have helped me are past experiences, including regular helpful practices.
We are never done with Stress! In addition, you can sometimes be stressed without realizing it; that's why it's important to practice regular exercises in order to stay strong against your stressors at all times, so that you can achieve your goals in life successfully.
In the following learning modules, I want to share with you what I have learned, researched and experienced; and I hope each tip will help you become a great stress fighter.
Thanks to the jury who will look at our works. This was a good opportunity to master several ISpring Suite features such as:
- The concept of learning object to reuse learning assets
- Interactive role-plays
- YouTube video integration
- Voice-over created with text-to-speech
- Drag and Drop quizzes
- ISpring Visuals
- E-book integration
- Use of ISpring Library assets
- Use of ISpring Learn LMS
- and much more
@ the jury, please find the ISpring Learn link to the course.
Please note that with ISpring Learn I could not have my course link posted for the public since I must enroll learners. For your convenience, I've also hosted the course on the Internet. Please find the links to the module lessons as an alternative.
Thank you for your understanding!
Welcome to my learning module course on "How to Deal with Stress Like a Winner"
Please use the following links to navigate to the course.
* How to use the user interface : https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/how_to/
* Introduction : https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/intro/
* Module 1 - What is Behind Stress : https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/mod1/
* Module 2 - Discover Your Stress Signs and Symptoms: https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/mod2/
* Module 3 - 10 Winning Ways to Manage Your Stress: https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/mod3/
* Recap : The Big Lessons about How to Deal with Stress: https://quiztolearn.com/fightstress/recap/
Thanks for watching.
Please don't forget to vote for each of us!