Your starting point

iSpring Community Forum

Search for answers here or ask a question

Video Hosting

I teach sales presentation skills, and incorporate video assignments extensively in my courses, where learners upload videos demonstrating their mastery of certain presentation elements. I then review these assignments, and post coaching and feedback videos with pointers on how they can strengthen their delivery.

There are common patterns I've noted among learners that has led me to produce a handful of topic-specific videos that I have been re-using to great effect. I would love it if there was a location in iSpring Learn where I could post these videos and link in my feedback responses, instead of uploading the same videos over and over. This would greatly speed up my review process by eliminating the downtime the occurs while I wait for my videos to upload. It would also eliminate the volume of redundant uploads to iSpring, since multiple learners could download the same feedback videos.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello! Thank you for reaching out to iSpring!

To share a video with your Learners you can upload it to iSpring Space. Choose the video on the content list, click on it and click on "Share". On the "Share" page tick "Make viewable via link", copy the link and share it with your Learners.

I hope this is helpful!

Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 17Views
  • 2 Following

Tags

Start a discussion
Haven’t found your question or topic on the forum? Create one!