iSpring Championship: How to activate your iSpring Suite Max license
Please note: if you currently have an iSpring Suite subscription, you’ll need to log out of your account and log in to your participant’s account to upload the ready-made course to iSpring Space.
1. Go to your inbox and find an email from email@example.com with this subject line: Ksenia Bright invited you to join the "iSpring Championship" team.
2. Open the email and click on Join the Team. Follow the instructions: create a password and then type in your full name.
3. Once you’ve registered, watch the video tutorial “Getting Started with iSpring Suite Max” and follow the hints in the product.
4. Then download the authoring tool by clicking on an icon with your initials in the upper right corner and selecting the necessary button.
5. Once iSpring Suite is installed on your computer, launch it and click on Sign in to iSpring Space Account on the iSpring Suite ribbon.
5.1. In the opened window, click Sign in online.
6. Then go to your browser and log in to your participant’s iSpring Space account: ispring-championship.ispring.com. Enter your login details – the ones that you set earlier. After you’ve logged in, return to iSpring Suite. You should now see your name on the ribbon.
7. Congratulations! You’ve activated your iSpring Suite license. It’s fully functioning and active for 1.5 months.