iSpring Certification Program
59,000 clients worldwide use iSpring products to create and deliver eLearning. These companies are constantly looking for specialists who can run projects with iSpring software. And hey, one of those specialists could be you.
If you’re an eLearning professional and are looking for ways to get more eLearning projects and land better ID opportunities, consider enrolling in the iSpring Certification Program. There are two programs available: one on iSpring Suite and another on iSpring Learn. You can take one or both of them, depending on your knowledge, skills, and needs.
Enroll in the iSpring Certification Program to get:
- An official certificate that confirms your knowledge of iSpring products and course authoring and/or LMS administration skills
- Insightful feedback on your work from iSpring experts
- A better chance of landing jobs in instructional design and eLearning
How it works:
- Enroll in the program and get access to a number of video tutorials that will reinforce your knowledge of iSpring products.
- Complete a practical task on the chosen product(s) and get feedback from iSpring experts.
- Take a final quiz, and, if you pass it, receive the certificate.
If you’re ready to compete in the eLearning market, join the program for just $97 now.
I tried to sign up for this course as my gift for completing the survey on resistance to training, but the when I tried to click on this as an option and fill out the contact form, it glitched and wouldn't let me. Could someone help figure out how I redeem my gift and take this course?