Onboarding for New Baristas (Submission)
Hi there! I had a blast putting together this onboarding experience for new baristas at Brew Good Baristas.
Link to Course:
This training was made during my Master's in Instructional Design and Tech at the American College of Education. Though Brew Good Roasters is a fictitious business, the instructional design methods reflect a full needs analysis, learner personas, and practical application using...
- Dialog simulations with customers
- Interactive reviews for prerequisite knowledge (optional)
- A pedagogical coach (Tamara) acting as the learner's Senior Barista and guide throughout
- Short, interactive assessments (multiple choice and drag-n-drop)
- Branching scenarios which mimic the nuances of serving real customers
I tried to use most of iSpring features in the course while keeping it easy to navigate and following instructional design best practices.
Most importantly, I would love your feedback on how I can improve this course in the future!
You can see more of my work at Design. Learn. Grow. (designlearngrow.com).