Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:12 pm   Post subject: Audio Amplification

I am a new user of iSpring Converter Pro 8.3. I created a five slide introduction to a course that will be available online. All five slides have audio that I installed using iSpring CP. Yes, I used the iSpring CP's mic configuration subroutine to set up the mic. It appears that the mic volume is set to full. After Publishing the intro, I placed it on our website for testing purposes. The entire file is an .swf file. When one of my colleagues plays the file, he needs to use a headset to hear the audio because the volume us too low coming out of the regular speakers even at full volume.

Is there a way to increase the audio's volume after recording and saving?. I know the program 'Audacity' has the capability to do that, but I'm not sure it will import the actual audio file created by iSpring or whether it can export it back into the file format needed by iSpring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:22 am   Post subject: Re: Audio Amplification

Never mind. I found the audio amplification subroutine.
I hate learning curves....

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:56 am   Post subject: Re: Audio Amplification

@harkawy
Thanks for posting here!

Glad to hear that you have found a solution for your task!
Let me also post here the instruction on how to increase the sound level just in case if other users also need it.

1) go to Manage Narration
2) right-click on the audio clip on the timeline
3) select Edit Clip

4) In the following window you can change different settings of the audio clip. For example, you can click on Adjust volume and move the pointer:

Hope that this can be of help!
Here you can read more about iSpring Audio and Video Editor:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/Audio+and+Video+Editor

Profile profile test