Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 am   Post subject: Send to server ends in error QUIZMAKER

Hi!

At the end of a quiz, the results are not saved on the server (Got the Failed to send quiz results to the server. Do you want to retry? message).

I've checked PHP permissions : fine
I've made a small PHP script inside the QuizResult-master folder to write a simple txt file : It works good (txt file is written)
The quiz is HTML5 only.
From the web, running the index.php file provided give me the "POST request expected" as it should be (the file is reachable).

Any clue??

I'm on a hosted server and I don't much access to system permission...

Martin

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server ends in error QUIZMAKER

Hello Martin!
Thank you for the post.
The problem might be that a quiz sends a request on sending the results to the server but gets no response, thus the result is not sent. This parameter should look like this:
<?php echo "ok";?>

I think you already used the article from our website about posting the results ty the server.
But let me please send you a link to it one more time, as it includes the example of the quiz that is sending the data properly. It can be also of help if you compare the settings.
The cases of a similar kind require deeper analysis than just giving some general instructions.
You can send us your questions to support@ispringsolutions.com for more information.

Profile profile test