Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 pm   Post subject: Save and Close icon missing

Hello, I just installed SharePoint Learning Kit on my company's SharePoint 2010 environment and I am using Free QuizMaker (6.2.0.3494) to create my quizzes for the site. It is all set up and configured properly (I think). However, when I assign a quiz to a test user, the quiz does not display the icon to "Save and Close". I get the "Submit All" button on the bottom but all that does is take me to the quiz review page. Since the score is not saved, I am not able to view the assignment when logging in as the instructor. I am also having trouble with access errors to other assignments and I believe it is due to the same thing.
Can someone please provide some guidance? Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Save and Close icon missing

@hvelez179
Thank you for your message!
I'm sorry to say that starting from October, 14th support services can’t be provided to the users of the version 7 and earlier.
Free QuizMaker is not updated for a long time, therefore we can't guarantee that the output files will be compatible with the latest version of Windows and browsers. That is why I suggest that you try out the latest version of iSpring QuizMaker to see how it works. You can download the free trial on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-quizmaker
Please try to publish your presentation with iSpring QuizMaker 8 and let me know if the issue is resolved. Otherwise, please send us the quiz that you are experiencing this issue with to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we can look at it on our end. We will gladly assist you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Save and Close icon missing

Thanks so much for your guidance. I installed the latest version, created a couple of sample quizzes, uploaded them to my site and all is working as expected. I will now present the application to my senior executives. Hopefully they like it as much as I do! Thanks again.

Profile profile test