Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:10 pm   Post subject: Exporting script from simulation

Hi! I have been trying to export the script of some simulations. About 3/4 of the way through (according to the green bar) the whole thing hangs and I have to close the simulation editor using Task Manager.
This has happened on every simulation in a few different presentations, over the course of a couple of months. I have updated to the latest iSpring version, but it still occurs.

I have Office 365 so Power Point is also up to date.

Any suggestions please?

Tina

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:07 am   Post subject: Re: Exporting script from simulation

Dear Tina!
We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue.
I think the first step to troubleshoot the issue is to try and repair MS Office installed on the computer.
This article from the Microsoft official website can help:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Repair-an-Office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b
If the problem still occurs, let me please suggest that you contact our Support Engineers directly by sending an email to support@ispringsolutions.com
We'll find a way to resolve this!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:06 am   Post subject: Re: Exporting script from simulation

Many thanks for your prompt reply Julia. Repairing Office hasn't resolved the problem, I'm afraid - I've remembered that it also happens with Quizmaker.

I'll email support - many thanks!

Tina

Profile profile test