Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:37 am   Post subject: iSpring 8 TalkMaster speech bubbles obscured

Hi
Is there a way to change the positioning of the character speech bubbles when using TalkMaster? Currently when you input a message it obscures the text in the speech bubble of the character. I can't work out how to move the speech bubble or message box so both can be read.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:36 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 TalkMaster speech bubbles obscured

@kward1
I regret to say that currently you can't change the layout of Messages and Replies in iSpring TalkMaster.
If the text in the message is too long, it's better to shorten the message or break it into 2 scenes. This is the easiest way to resolve this issue!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 TalkMaster speech bubbles obscured

Thank-you Lyubov for your reply.
Will iSpring be addressing this issue in a future update? As you can imagine using scenes is a short-term solution, however if you have numerous scenes it can be difficult to view the branches and various paths on the storyboard.

Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:30 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 TalkMaster speech bubbles obscured

@kward1
I totally understand that sometimes this can be inconvenient.
I passed your request on to our Product Development team for their consideration. Thanks for sharing with us your experience!
Please don't hesitate to send us a direct message if you need any assistance. We are always glad to help!
https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support/contact

Profile profile test