Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:41 am   Post subject: not exporting into wmv files

when i go to export my video for the screen recorder it doesn't let me export and i have re-installed it many times but still doesn't work plz help

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:53 am   Post subject: Re: not exporting into wmv files

Thank you for posting here!
What iSpring product are you using?
Do you use Free Cam?
The thing is that this program works correctly if all components on the user's computer work correctly (hardware, operating system, antivirus, etc.). If the error comes up during the conversion, this means that something on the user's computer went wrong. For example, it doesn't have enough memory, the antivirus blocked the conversion, codecs for WMV are not installed, the user doesn't have Administrator rights to access temporary folders, other program conflicts with iSpring Cam, etc.

To determine what exactly the issue is caused by, we need to conduct a remote access session and research it on the user's computer. However, iSpring Free Cam is not covered with our free support services.

That is why we recommend trying iSpring Suite. If the same error comes up with iSpring Suite, we will surely go ahead and help our user to resolve the issue.

Hope that this clears up the confusion! Please let me know if the screen recording application in iSpring Suite worked correctly on your computer.
If the issue persists in iSpring Suite, please contact us at support@ispringsolutions.com and we will do our best to help you.

Profile profile test