Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:39 pm   Post subject: iSpring 8 (QuizMaker as part of Presenter 8)

I seem to have lost spell checking function, every word typed is now underlined in red to indicate spelling error. If I right-click I can add to dictonary and No Spelling Suggestions is greyed out.

When I check OPTIONS - Spelling Options
I only have a custom (default) directory (also it empty at the moment), no other is shown.

How ca I resolve this so that spell check works?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:38 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 (QuizMaker as part of Presenter 8)

Hello and thank you for posting here!

This is very strange! Nonetheless, let's get it fixed. Please click on the Add.. option in the Spell Checking options:

And add the file, which can be downloaded here: https://ispri.ng/qZ9NZ
A link will be available for a few days. Make sure that you un-zip the file before you add it.
Please let me know how it goes!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:57 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 (QuizMaker as part of Presenter 8)

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks that has got me a working spell checking feature. It added as a custom directory so my screen does not look like yours, as I have no Built-In en or ru, only custom, but it works.

Think I lost the feature two or three updates back.

But once again thank you for the help.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 8 (QuizMaker as part of Presenter 8)

Dave, this is very strange!

I looked into this here on a few computers, all dictionaries are there.
The screenshot I shared is taken from the last build.
At the same time, I have En and Ru dictionaries, because I have English and Russian versions on my PC. I think I will get a German dictionary if I install this version.

As you can see, I have the Custom dictionary enabled too, as it is a default one.
In any case, I am glad to hear that it works fine now.

Profile profile test