Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:15 pm   Post subject: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Hi everyone,

First time post, but avid iSpring user. I've been using iSpring at my old job and we switched to it just for how amazing it is in comparison to other software.

I just convinced a group at my new employment place to swap from Articulate Presenter 2013 to iSpring for a whole 2,000 slide PowerPoint elearning project.

Everything about iSpring is better than Articulate Presenter. Quality, Publish Settings, Overall Player...it's just so much better.

There's just ONE thing I can't seem to figure out.

The client has a LOT of text in their quiz questions. In Articulate Presenter, they were able to add a scrollbar to the Answer Options for all their quizzes. Especially in the French version, the text is much longer.

Is there a way I don't see to add a Scroll bar to the quiz answer options in iSpring QuizMaker?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Here is an example of what I mean - this is a published quiz in Articulate Presenter 2013.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Thank you for posting here!
If the text used on the slide is very big, the scroll bar will appear automatically once your quiz is published.
A screen shot can be found here:
http://prntscr.com/e0aobk
You can also divide your answers into columns: iSpring quizmaker--> Slide View--> Answer Columns
A screen shot is here:
http://prntscr.com/e0apj7
If there has been any sort of misunderstanding, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Hi Irina,

I understand your point about the slide will have an auto scroll if the questions are too long.

The issue with the client's design is that he only wants the answer options scrollable.

The background image, title, and question text should never move.

The global quiz scroller will not work for this - we require a scroll bar ONLY on the question answer text box. similar to the highlight in the image below:

The only thing that should move with the scoller is the red box.

I hope this makes sense and clarifies my request :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Thank you for the clarification!
There is no way to add a scroll bar just to the textbox but I passed your request with the screen shots on to our PD Team for further consideration.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Hello!
I made a similar feature request for such a feature back in 2013...)) Here is a link:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3595

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:17 am   Post subject: Re: Scrolling Text for QuizMaker Questions?

Thank you for posting here and the link provided.
Your feature request is passed on to our PD Team.

Profile profile test