Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:59 pm   Post subject: I am facing the same problem Bad allocations

I am facing the same problem where I am recording something and all of a sudden it will randomly stop with bad allocations.

It can not be the memory because this is Windows 10 and a HP laptop a very powerful tool.

It is also a very common when I searched ispring Bad allocations.
So how do I patch or fix or reset or address this problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:32 pm   Post subject: Re: I am facing the same problem Bad allocations

Hello and thank you for posting here!

"Bad allocation" is a very popular reason why some applications may not work correctly or be interrupted/stopped. There are no fixes from iSpring available and we are not working on this, as this issue does not happen consistently and our QA developers cannot replicate this.

An answer on the Microsoft website is: "I'd have you run a memory test on your computer to check if the issue is related to bad RAM."
This error also might occur if you ran out of memory (i.e. rendering a big file).

Profile profile test