Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:22 am   Post subject: The color contrast is different compared to the actual color

Hello, I'm here to ask if there is a solution to the problem I have encountered(as you can read from above). Actually, I've had iSpring free cam 8 since 2016 and it's been giving me a lot of good monitor footage. I used it again today (March 5, 2017) and to my dismay, when a video is finished recording, the color contrast is way to high compared to the normal colors the screen really shows. It has never done anything like this before and I'm willing to wait for a solution. I have a screenshot but I don't know how to attach pictures. This might be a simple problem, but I don't know and I'm not sure about that. I've been checking the folder of the program for a config file tho.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:37 pm   Post subject: Re: The color contrast is different compared to the actual c

Hello and thank you for your post!

iSpring Free Cam is a freeware, which is not covered under the support plan. At the same time, we guarantee that the program works fine if there are no glitches in the system.

iSpring Free Cam uses the picture, which is given by the system API. It can be that you changed hardware components (i.e. GPU) or drivers/codecs were changed if the program itself was not.
It is also can be that you work on a HiDpi monitor with scaled objects.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:22 am   Post subject: Re: The color contrast is different compared to the actual c

Thank you for the reply Vladimir, it worked successfully, turns out the video properties were high so I restored it to default.

Profile profile test