Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:08 pm   Post subject: Quiz Answer Option Image Properties - Disabling Zoom

Hi iSpring Community,

We are creating a set of math courses with equations from images. I understand if your question has a main image, you can toggle its properties (zoom, specifically)...but this option doesn't seem to be available for each individual option.

The zoom function isn't necessary for my quizzes and actually obstructs the formula when hovering over. Is there any way to remove the zoom feature on answer option images?

photo uploading sites free

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Answer Option Image Properties - Disabling Zoom

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry!
I'm afraid that the zoom option can not be disabled for each answer equation or image by default. Though, it does look a bit misplaced on your screenshot as it would often be located at the corner of the image and not in the middle of it. It would be great if you can send us the original files of your quiz to support@ispringsolutions.com so we can take a look at it and see if there's some issue with the allignment of the zoom icon present in it.

Profile profile test