Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am   Post subject: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combined

I publish SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combined, and then I upload it on to LMS.
I need to check if the SCORM data is played properly in both Flash mode and HTML5 mode by web browser.

When I use IE 11, the SCORM data is lauched in HTML5 mode, so I can check it in HTML5 mode.I need to check it in Flash mode also.

Please let me know how to play the Flash & HTML5 combined SCORM data in Flash mode on web browsers (IE, Chrome).

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:16 pm   Post subject: Re: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combin

Hello Yasuhiro,

Thank you for your post!
To launch courses in Flash, please enable IE compatibility more:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ility-view

The thing is that the compatibility mode disables HTML5 support. This way, iSpring payer will switch to the Flash version automatically.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 am   Post subject: Re: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combin

Hello Vladimir,
Thank you for your reply.

After I added the domain name of LMS to the compatibility list of IE11, iSpring player operates in Flash mode.

If you know the method for Google Chrome also, please let me know.

Thank you for your support.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:14 pm   Post subject: Re: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combin

Hello Yasuhiro,

I am sorry to say this, but I am not aware about similar option in up to date Chrome.
Nonetheless, you can allow Flash content in the browser settings and launch flash.html file to see how Flash version works there.

Hope this helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:18 am   Post subject: Re: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combin

Thank you for your reply.
I wanted to check SCORM data via LMS...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:02 pm   Post subject: Re: How to check SCORM data with both Flash and HTML5 combin

Hello Yasuhiro,

Generally, SCORM API works similarly in both Flash and HTML5. As SCOs use/communicate to the API Adapter provided by an LMS and all data is sent using JavaScript (API Instance using ECMAScript (JavaScript) code).

Profile profile test