Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 pm   Post subject: Problems customising player

Every time I try to customise the presenter player the system locks up completely and I need to resort to task manager to close things down and try again. The UI customisations are shown in the preview, but everything locks when I save and continue to reach the window with the publish option. I'm using a fresh install of the OS and Powerpoint 2016, with no other addins at all.
Can you suggest a resolution to this issue?
Am I doing something which should be avoided?
Are there other aspects of the system which will also cause problems - I'm working through a trial version to make sure it can do what I need, reliably....

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Problems customising player

Hello and thank you for sharing your concerns with us!

This issue may occur if some components were not install properly. The most frequent reasons are anti-virus protection and corporate firewall.
To solve this issue, please make your protection moderate, download an installation file and make sure that the anti-virus does not affect the installation process.
If the issue persists, please submit a ticket with us at support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Problems customising player

First, let me say how pleased I was to see that a reply from support staff came so promptly - thank you.
I have followed the advice given and the issue now seems to be resolved.
An excellent product and first rate support - my only regret is in not opting for iSpring earlier. More expensive than Adobe presenter - but far superior and well worth the extra cost.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Problems customising player

Thank you so much for your feedback!
Yes, prices differ, but with iSpring you get a lifetime license, not a subscription. Also, if your maintenance is active, you get the nextgen version for free.

I would suggest that you also check if there is a subscription for iSpring Presenter 8.
Just shoot a message to sales@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test