Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:11 am   Post subject: HTML5 content page not scrolling on iPhone.

I have created HTML5 content on iSpring and am hosting on Moodle 3.1 LMS. When I access the content from different phones, the content works fine on Android platforms but there's a problem with iPhones. The HTML5 content opens in a new window (as specified). I am able to see the top part of the page, but when I try to scroll to see the rest of the page, it doesnt let me. This happens when i try a horizontal view. In a vertical view, the full screen is visible, but the text, etc is too small to view. Is there any solution to this issue? Please help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:43 am   Post subject: Re: HTML5 content page not scrolling on iPhone.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry!
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. It would be great if you could provide us with more details on the issue by sending us the message to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be glad to look into the issue and find a solution for you.

Profile profile test