Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 pm   Post subject: Full screen button on ipad player

When viewed on an iPad, the content I create with ispring presenter does not have the button for the full-screen option.
Is this something I am doing wrong and if not, is there any way around it?

I'm considering adding a separate button on my web site page to open a direct link to a new page (rather than showing as an iframe) - this will allow iPad viewers to see a full-screen version of the presentation, but I'd far rather keep them on the page to minimize bounce rates.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am   Post subject: Re: Full screen button on ipad player

Hi,

If your presentation is embedded into an iframe on your website, consider adding allowfullscreen="1" parameter in between the <iframe></iframe> tags. For better compatibility, you can also add mozallowfullscreen and webkitallowfullscreen (for older browser versions). This way, the fullscreen button should appear in the presentation player.

Profile profile test