Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:52 pm   Post subject: Avoid Scroll Bar After Inserting Quiz in Presentation

I created quiz in the Quizmaker and preview it. It does not have scroll bar. When i insert it in the presentation and preview it, the scroll bar appear. I need to scroll down every question to see all the multiple choices.

How can I avoid having scroll bar or which setting I should choose?

I use iSpring Suite Version 8.7.0 Build 19569

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Avoid Scroll Bar After Inserting Quiz in Presentation

Hello and thank you for posting here!

The scroll bar appears if the question window is not big enough to show all information on it. If text spreads outside of the question window, you get the scroll bar.
When you insert a quiz into a presentation, its ratio is limited to the PowerPoint slide resolution (which is low by default: 720x540). This resolution may be not enough to display the whole text on the same window. At the same time, a standalone quiz allows you to change the quiz resolution to make it bigger so that all text messages fit the window size.

Profile profile test