Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 am   Post subject: quiz question title is behind quiz choices

Hi,

I have some trouble with scorm quizzes and SalesForce w. RedWing elearning extension.

In SalesForce the quiz question choices are displayed on top of question title, so the title is unreadable. It is there but not readable. In preview everything looks ok.

I tried this with scorm 1.2 - mobile only and mobile w. flash, and same happens with all tested browsers. Publishing is done with latest iSpring Suite.

Have you encountered something similar?

BR,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 am   Post subject: Re: quiz question title is behind quiz choices

Hi Kari,

We will need a URL to the uploaded quiz (probably also access to RedWing) so I really suggest that you email us at support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our engineers will take personal care of your case.
Thank you in advance!

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: quiz question title is behind quiz choices

Hi Paul,

I'll do that!

-Kari

Profile profile test