Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 am   Post subject: Animations in powerpoint not converting to SCORM

I have come across an issue where appear animations set up in PowerPoint aren't working when I publish to SCORM via iSpring. They do work when I publish as EXE.

I'm using iSpring Suite version 8.7.0.18909

Issue as follows -
Slide 1 has a number of links, each of which take you to different slides within the presentation. The visited slide has a back button to return you to Slide 1. On return to Slide 1, the appear animation adds a rectangle over the link so it appears greyed out. The aim is to enable people to easily see which links they have already viewed.

When the link is to a website or a document, the animation works in SCORM. However, it doesn't work when the link is to another slide within the same presentation.

Any ideas of why this is happening or a work around?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations in powerpoint not converting to SCORM

Hello and thank you for your post!

I think this can be easily fixed, but I need to look at the presentation.
Please reach me at support@ispringsolutions.com (I am Vladimir) and attach an exported project.
Also, add first five digits of the license key you are working with to the message and explain the issue so that I do not miss anything.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test