Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:57 pm   Post subject: Screen Recording Not playing properly

I created a screen recording on a course slide (in iSpring Suite) that isn't playing properly. When I preview the screen recording in the screen recording viewer it plays fine, but when I preview the course the slide plays for the duration of the recording, but the recording does not play. The bar shows it is playing, but the image stays on the first screen of the recording and no volume is played. This issue started after I attempted to add in a text box over the screen recording. I removed the text box and undid all of my changes, but still cannot get the recording to play during the course. Can anyone tell me how to restore the screen recording?

Update: I also went in to add some narration on a slide after the screen recording finished. The screen recording once again will not play during the presentation and has color bars horizontally across it, similar to an lcd screen being broken on a laptop.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Recording Not playing properly

Hello Sandra,

Sorry to hear about this!
To get to the roots of this problem and sort this out, please submit a ticket with our support team at support@ispringsolutions.com.
Please provide your license information, an exported project, which can help us to see the problem.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Recording Not playing properly

Thank you for your response. As the file is large even when in a compressed, zipped folder, do you have a recommendation on how best to send the file via email?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Recording Not playing properly

Hello Sandra,

It is safe to use WeTranfer (https://www.wetransfer.com) to send big projects. Send up to 2 gigs for free.
Just do not forget to follow up with a general email that the project is sent.

Profile profile test