Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:52 pm   Post subject: Completed Quiz won't navigate to next slide

I have created a series of 7 quizzes with two intro slides for each quiz using iSpring and PPt. I want the first quiz (slide 4) whether pass or fail to navigate to the intro slide (slide 5) for the next quiz (slide 7) and so on. However, when the first quiz is completed it "always" returns to slide 2.

Slide 2 hyperlinks to slide 3 on mouse-over
Slide 3 hyperlinks to slide 4 (Quiz) in click
The pass and fail result slides are both set to next slide (5) but it always returns to slide 2.

Can anyone help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Completed Quiz won't navigate to next slide

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your post!

I would suggest that you check the branching settings for a quiz and slide in the Presentation Explorer menu:

There you will see two tabs for slide- and quiz-based branching:

Hope you find this helpful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Completed Quiz won't navigate to next slide

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I have tried different combinations but can't seem to find the right settings. My current settings are:

Slide branching: Forward Slide 5, Back None
Quiz Branching: Pass Slide 5, Fail Slide 5

Actual results = Returns to Slide 2

Not sure what the setting should be to work properly.
Thanks again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Completed Quiz won't navigate to next slide

Hello Kenneth,

Please submit a ticket with our support team at support@ispringsolutions.com and provide an exported file so that we can look into this.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Completed Quiz won't navigate to next slide

I have submitted a ticket. Thanks!

Profile profile test