Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:15 am   Post subject: Audio Only in Left Ear

Looking for a little technical help here. After I create an audio recording and play it back, I am only hearing audio in my left ear. In the right ear I can hear background noise and feedback. I am using a headset with a mic.

This is the only time that I am experiencing this issue. All other audio that I play comes over just fine. I did some research on my own and found that enabling stereo mix in my recording devices menu will correct this issue. However, it did not. Regardless of stereo mix being on or off, this problem is occurring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:27 am   Post subject: Re: Audio Only in Left Ear

Dear @WorkingFromHome,

Let me note that iSpring tools doesn't have an option to split audio files and select a sound output side. Therefore, this issue should be connected with properties set up on your computer and I'm sure you can adjust it in Playback devices Properties.

If you'd like to get a case study please reach us via support@ispringsolutions.com and we'll gladly assist you!

Profile profile test