Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 pm   Post subject: Audio, and video are out of sync

I used the non pro version of iSpring to screen record a 41 minute desktop tutorial, but the audio and video are out of sync, and it's very annoying, and I do not know how to fix this issue. I tried browsing the web for solution, and when I couldn't find any I cam here. Any help will be appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio, and video are out of sync

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry!
I'm sorry to say that we do not provide tecnical support for free programs (iSpring Free Cam), though I would recommend to close all unnecessary programs running on your computer while you are trying to record a video as every program consumes resources of your computer and may slow down recording process. If that doesn't work you download the trial version of iSpring Suite and and use its Screen Recording option to record a video and see if the issue persists.

Profile profile test