Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 pm   Post subject: No image when publishing video

When attempting to publish a presentation using iSpring Suite as a video (mp4), only the sound is successfully published. the "video" screen is entirely black the whole duration of the presentation once I open the created file.

I have tried to edit Presentation Explorer settings, compression settings, etc. to no avail. I have repeated the issue using more than one presentation.

The video I am attempting to publish is simply a basic PPT (text/images) and the accompanying audio that was added via "Manage Narration".

Has anyone else faced this issue or have advice for how to fix it?

I have been using iSpring for several years and have published videos in the past with no issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 pm   Post subject: Re: No image when publishing video

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry! First of all, please check if you are using the latest version of iSpring Suite. If the issue persists with the latest version as well, I would recommend to try and reinstall iSpring Suite.
If it is possible I would like to ask you to send us an example of a presentation you are experiencing this issue with and also details on what version of PowerPoint is installed on your computer to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:12 pm   Post subject: Re: No image when publishing video

Thanks Michael. I do not have the latest version of iSpring. We let our maintenance package expire and were told while we wouldn't be able to get the new updates, there wouldn't be an impact to the functionality of the current version. I will try to reinstall it to see if that works and update my post accordingly. Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:31 pm   Post subject: Re: No image when publishing video

The reinstall is complete and issue remains. I share the file to the email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 am   Post subject: Re: No image when publishing video

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. We will have a look at your project once we receive the files and will get back to you via email.

Profile profile test