Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:23 pm   Post subject: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue. I am quite new to iSpring and I can say it is a wonderful tool to work. I have a presentation, I have animations and audio, all timed to last one minute. When I tried to publish it as a flash file. The time for slide transitions became 10 seconds for all the slides. And every animation played very fast. The audio just started for the slide and it has already moved to the next slide. It seems that iSpring has ignore the animation order and timings set in the ppt.

How do I fix this please?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

It seems we know what might cuase this quick swtiching of the slides.
May I ask you to email us the presentation so that we can say it for sure?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 am   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Julia wrote:
It seems we know what might cuase this quick swtiching of the slides.
May I ask you to email us the presentation so that we can say it for sure?

Hello,

Thanks for responding. Please download the archive form the link below. It has the powerpoint presentation. I have included only 2 slides. and also the flash file generated with ispring suite. As you can see, iSpring has overridden the animation timings. I have also included screencaps of the publish settings. Hope this will be helpful.

Download link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iVaFQfBu0gbp_dtCjrDMpg_jOwmU7I2w

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:12 am   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Hello!
I had a look at your presentation and it seems that you have set slides to advance forward after 10 seconds on the Transitions tab of PowerPoint. You can just deselect the Advance Slide after option.
This may also be changed from the Presentation Explorer menu of iSpring Suite where you can set timings for your slides using the Slide duration option.
By default timings in the Presentation Explorer menu are set to 0 which means that timings that you originally set in PowerPoint are used. But if you change it PowerPoint timings will also be changed.
Slide duration change my have also occured in case you tried to publish your presentation to video as the Video tab of the Publish menu has an option that allows to set the same timings for each slide of your presentation in one go by simply selecting the corresponding field and changing its value.
The default timings set in PowerPoint are active until you select and change this option.
I hope that this info will be useful to you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:14 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Thank you very much for your helpful reply. I just noticed that the slide transition in the powerpoint was 10sec. After adjusting this, all is working fine now.

Thanks once again

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Thanks for letting us know that it works correctly now!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT broken when exported to flash file[single]

Michael S. wrote:
Thanks for letting us know that it works correctly now!

It works fine.

Profile profile test