Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 pm   Post subject: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

I use Converter 8 Pro for converting my PP to HTML5.
It works great, but I'm wondering that pinch to zoom works not at Windows 10 touchscreens.

With the touchpad on Windows 10 devices I'm able to zoom, it also works on an iPad and Android touchscreen only with the Windows device touchscreen is pinch to zoom unvailable.

Have someone experience with this issue?

Sorry for my bad english.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

Hello and thank you for posting here!

Could you please tell me if you can zoom on other webpages?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:29 am   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

On other Webpages pinch to zoom is possible - it only works not on Windows 10 devices with touchscreen (iOS and Android are ok, also Windows 10 touchpad).
I've tested it also local and this have the same effect as on web.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

Thank you for your reply!

Consulted with our developers.
They confirmed that touch action works differently on native mobile platforms (Android, iOS) and on Windows (tablet mode).
Currently, the zoom is not available on Windows.

However, I believe that this also depends on a browser which you use. Did you try zooming in IE, Chrome or in Firefox?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

Thank you for your reply!

Consulted with our developers.
They confirmed that touch action works differently on native mobile platforms (Android, iOS) and on Windows (tablet mode).
Currently, the zoom is not available on Windows.

However, I believe that this also depends on a browser which you use. Did you try zooming in IE, Chrome or in Firefox?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

With Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera pinch to zoom is not possible. All Browsers are current versions. All other websites allows pinch to zoom.

I'm wondering, the converted pages with Converter 8 Pro works only with the Internet Explorer 11.

My plattform is Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB, Windows 10 64-bit Version 1709 Build 16299.309

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

Thank you for your patience!

Double-checked with our developers.
Presentations player does not support zooming. Thus, changing the browser scale may have no effect on the presentations.

There is also another way of zooming by double tapping on a screen.
This is controlled by API, which is outside of iSpring player.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

I am a teacher and use a surface pro in class. Since ispring 7 I have not been able to zoom in on a presentation converted with ispring. I really feel this is an important feature and don't understand why it was removed. Please try to find a way that we can zoom in on a presentation using a windows device.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

Hi! This is Michael with iSpring Tech Support.
The thing is that default desktop player is used on Surface devices instead of mobile player which supports touch controls. Mobile player was substituted with the desktop one because there's an issue occuring in mobile player on Surface devices while using touch controls. This issue may get fixed in one of the future versions of iSpring programs, however there is no any exact date of release for that yet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Pinch to zoom on Windows 10 touchscreens unvailable

There were no touch control problems for me.

Whatever the reasoning I am dissapointed I have to use an older version of this software :(

Profile profile test