Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:55 pm   Post subject: Dimensions are different to published online versions

Hi all,
Many apologies for asking this on Easter Sunday. I've published both a PowerPoint and an iQuiz. When I publish them to my ftp and use an iFrame to get them in a specific place on my webpage, the sizes are completely different. I've taken screenshots of the space available and made the quiz and the ppt that size but neither seem to 'fit' when published and previewed.

- edit - I found how to change the 'grey' zone around the quiz - I'm only 'previewing' the pages so haven't published them to show you, but I hope someone out there understands what I'm doing (and even what I'm doing wrong!).

Undoubtedly the issue is my lack of knowledge so any pointers in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

http://www.actualeducation.co.uk/oldedin/Capture.JPG This shows the problem I'm having.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:37 am   Post subject: Re: Dimensions are different to published online versions

Hi there,

Thank you for posting on this forum!
When publishing with iSpring it's okay if you leave the Publish → Advanced → Fit to window checkbox enabled – you won't need to adjust the resolution to fit your iFrame because the presentation will do this automatically.

The grey borders on the sides are showing because the ratio of your presentation is 4:3 while the ratio of the "specific place" looks to be 16:9.
The presentation takes up the whole height but there's still plenty of width left because the 4:3 ratio is strict.

I hope that helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Dimensions are different to published online versions

Many thanks Pavel!
I also realised that the grey bars were due to the colour of the published file not being altered by myself - 'doh!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Dimensions are different to published online versions

You're always welcome : )

Profile profile test